HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renzo
Admin

PostSubject: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:39 am

Hello! My name is Christopher and my ingame name is Renzo.
Been playing in HK Fez a little over a month now I believe.
When I had first joined I had received a lot of help from other NA FEZ players and from some of the HK Peeps. This has inspired me to help others as well.

Joined Daybreak and eventually decided to create my own corps once again. The corps is small as you know but I hope we continue to grow and have more fun warring with each other (Or against each other if we're mercing xD )

If you wish to know more about me just ask!
And uh...

Some things I enjoy are: Reading, Paint Programs, Drawing, Watching Asian Dramas, Anime, Manga, Music! I love playing music and listening to it, and most of all playing FEZ!
umm...

Fav Food: is indeed Pizza! Americas greatest comfort food! imo!

Fav Colors: Red, White and Blue!

Fav person in the world: cheers <---- This smiley.

Alright thats all I got for now. study

Last edited by Renzo on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bravesoul.team-talk.net
Opa

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:32 am

Im Opa, 0pa, and opa = D

also 0wO, Ow0, Ov0, 0vO, 0uO

Holy

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:33 am

I'm April, in-game name Holy, a half-assed warrior. I joined BraveSoul on Renzo's request.
I love cats -ω- .
I'm slightly crazy and have a twisted humor. I may or may not find jokes funny.
I'm trying my best to help others out, be it from answering questions to helping them out of tight situations in war.
I'm kinda stingy though, and may run out of patience sometimes. Always tired and always hungry.

And please don't make "your mom" jokes in front of me. I've warned you.

Last edited by Holy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuffiest

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:38 am

Hello! My name is Bruno, i play as Bears/Serahh/Yuffiest, i'm a funny guy who just want to have fun.. i'm sensible, i like it to enjoy wars.. (specially beat sanctum) =3
I'm really Optimist.. i try to cheer everyone when people is sad or mad^^ A bear or a ninja in life its always needed and here i am >.<
I start playing on BraveSoul just because i wanted.. I was on NAmeless but i had some issues and i went out, BS peers helped me when i need it.. and here i am =3!!
I LOVE PASTA anyone dare to doubt it, but also i like to troll everyone about their fat food (special renzo and yes i'm a semi troll) =3 ..

Last edited by Yuffiest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cespool

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Well I'm Cespool, but here in BS I'm Netpoolia, in NAmeless I'm Netpool.
I'm usually the cool, calm collective one, always willing to have a good time. Over all i'm friendly and help out were I can. Been around the FEZ for some time and know a thing or two.

Hobbies are drawing, gaming,reading, cooking, and sleeping.

Join Bravesoul as a request to have an alt in here from Yuffiest. But always willing to be in party to help out were I can.
Pretty good at the 3 main Fez classes ( Warrior 1h 2h, Scout bow dagger, Sorcerer Ice Fire)

Alts are in hk fez Netpool ( Netz), Cespool (Ces), Netpoolia (Netz), Yelpool (Yels), Lolipopper (Hord)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z

PostSubject: hi there~ i am Z   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:58 pm

OH HI~ EVERY one!!@O@

i am z nice 2 meat U all xdd~

lol! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greiv

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:03 am

Hey Errybody!

Names Ryan, but call me Greiv, everyone always has, its more of a 2nd name than a char name, it's my tag name (I used to paint trains).

Took me a very long time to get HK FEZ to work, so sorry i'm late Razz

Kinda quiet, unless i've been drinking, nearly impossible to offend, always assume i'm not taking anything seriously unless i'm tryin to help an ally, or kill a buncha people Very Happy

I draw, character design mostly ( ex: my avi/sig )
Startin to try my hand at videos ( ex: link under sig )

Shouldn't take me long to get back into fighting shape, it has been awhile since i played after all, but if you knew me on NA FEZ than you'll notice if i'm not 100% yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nowaki

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi I am Hong (thats my real name). I play as Nowaki (hord), Metacomet & Scathe (netz), and Hiroki (ces). I am Chinese, although my chinese is really rusty. I LOVE KATY PERRY <33333 haha and I play Call of Duty alot geek If you have a PS3 and have Call of Duty, I want your username!

I love my mom's Asian foods!!! such as jellyfish, chicken intestines and hearts (if you think they are gross, you would think my mom eating chicken embryoes even more gross...), Pig feet and tails, Cow tongues, etc. Favorite food has got to be icecream!!! cheers

I love reading manga and watching animes (perhaps because I am Asian...). Hate SHOJO MANGAS!!! and NEVER ENDING MANGAS/ANIMES like Naruto and Bleach. They are soooo overated... (except for Fairy Tail since it makes me roflmfao everytime and brings me back from the deep pit of darkness of depression...)

So I am a bit weird (so says my friends...) but I am very friendly (if you approach me b/c I don't approach people because of my socially awkwardness).

AND KATY PERRY FOREVER <3333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/profile.php?id=100000457190469
Money.

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:24 am

Well my name is Darren IGN is Money i was Money in NA on ces in PandaINC. i didnt play much so no one will probably remember who i am. i love cars and driving. i live in california. i love anime. im 19 years old...hm idk what else to really say. i LOVE dubstep. i love to cook. i like skateboarding. i like football. i love uhm...girls? lol nice to meet you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nighting

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Hello. My name is Francesca. I am Nighting on HK and NA FEZ. ;_; I have a gambling addiction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Money.

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:25 am

Nighting wrote:
Hello. My name is Francesca. I am Nighting on HK and NA FEZ. ;_; I have a gambling addiction.

lol gambling...you and me both
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vangsta

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Herro everybody!

My name is Bee (not going to say my last name cuz Nighting is going to stalk me on facebook).
My hobbies are football, soccer, skateboarding, paintball, and fighting(sparring).
I like to listen to heavy metal, power metal, rock alternative, country, jazz, rap, hip hop, pop, pretty much I listen to everything Wink
I have no dislikes cuz everything amuses me!
I gotz a PS3 and if you have one look me up, the username is Oniraiyu.
hmmm what am I also missing??? oh yeah, I am also asian, on TeamSpeak I was told that I talked like a black guy o.o, just to let everyone know I am an asian guy who talks like a black guy who acts like a white boy.
I hope to get along well with everyone else! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Well im Flapjack and my bowscout Nill.... i had the urge to play fez for a while i was supposed to be Nighting's 1h but she never uses the stuns so i gave up on that -_-... i love football GO patriots!!! and soccer Barcelona fc!!! umm lets see i listen to mostly everything except country!!
i got a ps3 as well psn killindcity for mw2. mw3, black ops, battlefield 3 and marvel vs capcom 3
i think thats pretty much it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlexParis

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:16 pm

how can i begin? humm.... I'm Alex (my real name), I had many characters on NA FEZ (Alexas, Alexale, A1exas, Alexas_ in yelsord: corp destiny; _alexas_, _a1exas_, in netz: corp Daybreak; and _alexas in ces without corp), and now i'm playing Cosmic Break and HK FEZ.
I'm italian, I'm 15 years old (yeah i'm young xD) and this is because my english is weird xD. My favourite color is black (and for this i have a wardrobe full of black shirts xD), my favourite food is pizza (it was predictable [maybe]).
I'm a fan of monster hunter, but i don't have a PS3 so i can't play online with the PSP xD, and pokèmon. Humm...I think that i end my description....maybe......I don't know but i think nobody care xD. I hope that i will have good time in this forum (and on FEZ obviously).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cespool

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Bump for new user to write about themselves and join the fun, Don't have to be part of BS corps just the website ^^

I am Metalman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XLR8

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 am

Hey, My real name is Jason. My in game name is XLR8 or Jasonli109852. I have been playing HK FEZ for over 3 years but i stop for a year so im not that experience anymore. My clan is Black Zero, we are short on people so you can join if you ask me. I support Red AXE COUNTRY. I work well with GreeD, Killa or Codespree. If you see them you can ask them how good am I im Lv 38 Warrior and lv 34 scout Very Happy see you in the game if any chance Razz Oh and I will get frustrated and swear or kick people that try or kills the person im trying to kill.

Thats all for now,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnitSmiley

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Thu May 10, 2012 12:47 am

Hi there! I found this Corps on the list of "American Corps" on the Fantasy Earth Zero Wiki. I used to play NA Fez and I absolutely loved it. Since it has closed down I miss it and I can't really get the same enjoyment from any other game. So, I decided to go ahead and try my luck with HK Fez. I downloaded the client now and am trying to update it, but i'm running into some complications, plus I have questions in general about playing on a HK server.

Anyway, I came here because I have nowhere else to go *sad eyes*. I was hoping somebody here could help me out with playing HK Fez, and that I could join BraveSoul in game and on this site.

I would absolutely love to join you guys, hope to here from ya soon.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XLR8

PostSubject: Check your PM MAIL   Thu May 10, 2012 2:04 am

PM MAIL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cespool

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Thu May 10, 2012 12:35 pm

UnitSmiley If You get it to work, List your ingame name and I'm sure someone will be more then welcome to invite you to one of the NA corps. This is a netz/red nation corps, if that is the nation you plan on joining I'm sure we can work something out. Hope to see you in game

Netpool/Netpoolia/Cespool

I am Metalman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnitSmiley

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Thu May 10, 2012 6:00 pm

XLR8 I got your PM, but I figured i'd just post here since more people can see it.

Much to my surprise, I actually managed to get the game to work. I did the tutorial and participated in a few battles. Problem is, my ping is around 500-600. I havn't tried any of the "methods of improving ping value" on the wiki page yet, as i wasn't sure which method is the best/easiest to use.

Right now i'm a level 16 Sorcerer in Netzavare. Though the class might change if I find that hitting with spells is too difficult with the ping that i'm not used to. I did alright playing as a Sorcerer in NA Fez, but my ping was never really higher than 60-100. So perhaps I might change my class based on what allows me to contribute the most.

But besides the ping issue, everything is working. My IGN is Ghantz

EDIT: Since I posted this earlier I made a Warrior too, IGN is Caim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XLR8

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Thu May 10, 2012 11:48 pm

If any of you manage to find me, ask me for anything cause my cousins friend dad works for the GASH company. advise that you are level 20 or higher if you want to buy GASH so you could use it to full limit if you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XLR8

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 pm

PLus whats ur in game name? UnitSmile?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnitSmiley

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri May 11, 2012 12:12 am

Either Ghantz (sorcerer) or Caim (warrior)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XLR8

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 am

blue nation right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnitSmiley

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri May 11, 2012 7:19 pm

No i'm in Netz/Red nation.

Btw, sorry to derail this intro thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   

Back to top Go down

New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next