HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Renzo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Hello UnitSmiley, When I first started HK FEZ my ping values were extremely high but only cause I was playing with a VPN (Virtual Private Network) based in Hong Kong. Turns out I didn't need it if I was playing from California.

I sought to improve my latency to the server so of course I downloaded and applied Leatrix Latency FIX and it helped A LOT. Also Game Booster which is a must for any online RTS/MMO. Other than that I don't know what else to tell you about improving latency. You could try a VPN ( I could show you how)
and hopefully you've already tried Leatrix and GB3. Lemme know study

UnitSmiley

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri May 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Hi there, I already used the Leatrix Latency fix, and it brought my ping down from 500-600 to about 300-400. I never heard of Game Booster before, so i'll try it out! So far it's really difficult to land any of my spells. I'll give Game Booster a shot and see if it helps any. I know about Vpns, but I have no idea how to use one. I'll get back to ya, thanks~.

P.S Can someone invite me to BraveSoul, i know i'm a low level but I feel like such a noob in my black robes. Corps armor please Razz .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renzo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri May 11, 2012 8:50 pm

At the moment I cannot log in to invite you to the BraveSoul corps. But i've given invite privileges to a person named Wolfait, you should keep an eye out he plays often. I'll try to come online later since RL is keeping me busy atm. Take it easy!

UnitSmiley

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Alright, thanks man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnitSmiley

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Fri May 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Tried Gamebooster, it didn't seem to help, but my ping is 300-400, i guess i can live with that.

I found Opa in game and she got me in the corps and helped me out tremendously, both with questions and gear/cash Very Happy . So thank you everybody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XLR8

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   Sun May 13, 2012 2:00 am

Renzo you still have to upload my clan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!   

Back to top Go down

New to BraveSoul !? Introduce yourself here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2