Fencer
17%
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Renzo
Admin

PostSubject: Most OP Class in FEZ?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:25 am

Since even -before- the creation of the FEZ universe the gods have argued over which class was indeed the most destructive, Most fearsome to come across in your typical battlefield.
Ancient scriptures indicate that Renzo is the most fearsome. Just joking.

All kidding aside though, Which class -is- the best, in your -opinion- in Fantasy Earth Zero?
We all know there are a lot of differences between NA FEZ and HK so we'll just talk about the most OP class in the Hong Kong server. Now...

study In my opinion just because I suck fighting against them in a 1 vs 1 fight I absolutely hate fencers.
They can follow you around until you gather enough foolish courage to attack them, Just so they can counter you and make you eat shit followed by a blinding face pierce. The only way i've gotten around their simple tactic is indeed very simple. They would expect you to strike smash into them to try and do the Strike Smash > Smash combo since it's the most damage you could do really. It could be argued that our (Warriors) AoE Dragon Tail is the way to go but usually it's a trade off of HP between the two fighters. Needless to mention they can use that pierce move twice in a row much quicker than you could pull off two heavy smashes.
Anyways the way around their tactics, Is make them follow you, Make sure one of their buildings is behind him and strike smash towards it. He will inevitably try to counter but -he will not be the target- therefore you won't be flinched. From there you follow up with either BT, DT or either type of smash. 75% success rate. If all else fails just strike smash around their buildings and kite the fucker.

K so thats just during 1 vs 1.

In group battles I really ...don't like scouts. They were some programmers sick joke of a joy kill. I also don't like mages. Their fire burns, Their lightning bites and their Ice gives you no chance of survival. Warriors just spam DT so there isn't anything very fearsome about that. although the GS Sword Rampage range can kill some of us if we don't keep our distance.

It's really hard to decide which class is best! Isn't it? So many factors come into play and we just simply don't know!
Anyways you've had a piece of my mind, Now give me yours!

Last edited by Renzo on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bravesoul.team-talk.net
Yuffiest

PostSubject: Re: Most OP Class in FEZ?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Ice mage, cause of their def ice C is a great help also they can root and slow and take a lot of damage with fire... They can win everyone if someone knows how to play them xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy

PostSubject: Re: Most OP Class in FEZ?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:34 pm

I gotta say Cestus on this one. Not only can they take down Obelisks in seconds, but also smash and lifesteal around you like a ragdoll if you're unfortunate enough to get into their range. Plus, they have an AoE ranged attack which doesn't really have to be aimed. Although I've met some hard greatsword heavy smash/sword rampage damage, Cestus just tops the cake with ridiculous damage against BOTH building AND people. 450-500 damage in one Geyser Smash and a lifesteal on top of that is just... enough to make you alt-f4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cespool

PostSubject: Re: Most OP Class in FEZ?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Most OP class is the one I am playing XD jkjk

I would say the most OP are all the classes in the hands of a good player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most OP Class in FEZ?   

Back to top Go down

Most OP Class in FEZ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1