HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to make Chimera Blood or QML Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XLR8

PostSubject: How to make Chimera Blood or QML Blood   Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Apparently, Chimera Blood is needed for one of the quests in the game. So after getting as much info as I can, here's a guide to how you can make Chimera Blood for you to use in the game, or for one of your quests.

There are 3 ingredients that you need to create Chimera Blood.

Book of Alchemy - this is a rare drop item and only 2 monsters carry it: The Goblin Captain in any Level 2 Area, and the Hoblins in either a Level 3 or Level 5 Area.

Capella Water - the easiest item to get. You can simply buy this from the Tool Shop for only 2000 Gold.

Beast Blood - this is said to be most difficult item to get. 6 monsters carry this item, but the chances of getting one are less than 7%. The monster(s) to hunt down are - Gobs Jackal, Blood Wolf, Shadow Beast, Harpy's Jackal, H-e-l-l Hound, and Garm.

Once you finally found all 3 items, go to your respective Kingdom Capital and seek either Ang at D4 in Netzavare, or Maureen at E:3 in Yelsord (I'm not sure of the other NPCs in the other Kingdoms). That NPC will then give you a Chimera Blood as a reward.

You only need to use the book of alchemy once after that you don't need it to brew anymore.

These might not be 100% accurate still have to go on HK forum or Gamania to find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to make Chimera Blood or QML Blood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1